Definition of Happiness.

February 07, 2021


Long time ago, i did a deep talk with my close friend.
She ask herself about happiness.
How to be happy? So my friend try everything that others suggest.
She went to the mall, buy nice things. She bought delicious food. She went to a beautiful places.

The result?

Is she happy? the answer is yes, but not everlasting.

Then i look deep on myself, ask the same question. I know exactly that feeling.
and i think, as long as we live in this world happiness and sorrow are like yin and yang.
you can't describe what happiness is if you never hurt.
But, in my perception, there's one way to get timeless feelin of happiness, 
it was a hard way and full of effort,
if you can merges with The Almighty, everything is done.
Only with that, you can free yourself from sukha and dukha. 

real happiness come from inside,
isn't its weird we always seek it outside?

just a note to myself
-mus 

You Might Also Like

0 comments