Black hole.

September 24, 2021




Hello life, i still figuring out about you.

I keep seeing coincidences, in the numbers, in the movie, in everything, it feels like universe was sent me a message but i don’t know how to read it. 

We have different language.

But i’m trying, you know, i’m trying to solve your message. 

I’m trying to free myself from this cycle of sukha and dukha.

God is my only way to make it true, but how? 

I just know a name, i call God when i pray but i don’t think i know God really close, 

but i know God was here, just beyond of my imagination. 

Sometimes i feel God, sometimes i lost because God is not something we can see with my physical eyes.

Sometimes, when i feel a hard feelin and i can’t see way of my path, i thought many creatures far away above skies was watching me and says “give those little a girl a light so she can see her path.” Then at the same time i saw a twin numbers from my phone. 

Or it just my imagination?

M.H




You Might Also Like

0 comments