Its okay to do nothing

June 28, 2022

Life is a cycle. I've been watching myself in recent days, i don't know where all my excitement go. To be honest everything was good, but seems myself didn't want to do anything. I keep questioning, where all my energy goes? then, i'm trying to observe : i ask myself, maybe i was desperate by something? NO, i thought my life was great. Am i push myself to hard for achieving my goals? this maybe true because in the past month i'm obsessed with many target like finish 5 books a month, trying to productive from wake till sleep, and many things, and ya maybe it takes my energy, so i need to find my balance.

Its funny cause in the past 2 weeks i was really highly productive and the last weeks i can't do anything even i want to. So i take conclusion, this was my life cycle. Sometimes its okay to do nothing, maybe your body and mind need a rest, then we're ready to up and up again!


i love you myself :)

-M.

You Might Also Like

0 comments