What life trying to teach me?

November 09, 2018

This might be the honest post i've ever write on this blog. Usually, i publish positif and happy things here, but as you know life is a game. Sometimes life makes you happy, sometimes life do the opposite. I have learn that we must 'accept' everything happen to us with big heart, cause if you don't you gonna feel bad, so acceptance is important. Then, life goes on, and you know, not all things so easy to accept. It was yesterday,  i feel angry with life, i ask God "why?" then i know that God always know the best for us, and this is just kind of my stupidity and ego. I want to cry, i never have a shoulder to cry on, so i always cry in silence with myself. I have a kind parrents and best friends, but i don't want to make them sad, especially my parrents, so i never show my sad feelin. Yesterday i'm on the low point, and i try to be strong. I don't want to be sad girl, and you know what i watch funny and comedy videos on youtube, it was funny enough to make me laugh out loud, but just for a day. I don't cure the roots. Usually, when i'm at lowest point on life i pray to God, listening motivational videos, or what. But yesterday i feel fed up. i don't know, i just don't want to do that. and i still realize without God i can't cure myself. Deep on my heart, i know God was test me how tough i am with this. Deep in my heart i know that God was kind. Then, it deliver me to the idea of nothingness. The idea of stop hoping on anything, cause what will hurt you is expectation. So i'm born in a new way, just do the best, but not expect anything. #SaturdayNote


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. sometime you cannot just close your thought to everyone beside you and keep it only on your self. in my opinion, they also have right for your side of darkness, not only your happiness side.
    but share your thought to the world like this may be a good one kkk
    keep strong, amazing girl...

    ReplyDelete