Happiness in solitude.

January 12, 2024

It was huge rain last night, and i'm grateful i was able to enjoy it in my cozy room with a warm blanket, enjoying the sounds of rain as my bedtime lullaby. The next morning when i woke up and open my window, i'm stunned with a view outside, a green field beside my neighbour house was full of fog! it was foggy morning with a fresh air! i love it, i love the atmosphere of early morning with a dew on the leaves, and a fog itself brings mysterious things about it.

   

I went outside to my front yard, observing fresh leaves with dew, and my cat ( if i can call it mine, haha) comes to me, then we have a morning walk together. By the way, i found this cat last year, he was crying in front of my fence! his eyes was full of tears ! i don't know whose cat is this, but one thing, he was hungry and he can't hunt like others wild cat. He is totally a spoiled cat whose live in a house and fed everyday. So, i call him to me, fed him, and started from that day, he never leave my house, hahaha. But my previous cat, leave me because of this new cat. Hahaha. In this world, people come and go, even your cat, wkwk, just let it go, let it be. I don't want attach to anyhthing.

   

I'm taking picture of beautiful leaves and branch, it was inspired me to draw nature theme illustration for my next product on creative market. You can buy my illustration here :  

https://creativemarket.com/mussbolo

 

After clean up my house and take a bath, i cook some food for myself. Btw mom and dad go to their farm (it was far from our house) and here i am enjoy my time alone, to be honest i don't feel lonely at all, i am totally happy with solitude. Maybe all painter love solitude? Okay, i will show you what i've cook (haha, i don't really interest into cooking) just look into my refrigerator and found mushrooms, so i decide to make mushroom soup with egg, just add onion, leeks, royco, egg, oyster sauce, and done! It was super simple and i love the taste! I enjoying my lunch with one of studio ghibli movies (Kiky delivery service) its been a long time in my movie wishlist, and i really like this movie!

 

For a blessed day and grateful heart, i say thankyou to My Lord, Allah.

You Might Also Like

0 comments