Thank you.

November 24, 2023

Waking up with cool air in mystic morning, i feel a huge peace and grateful feelings. I might be seen without friends around this time, but i have to say, its way better to feelin whole only with yourself in grateful heart than together with others who brings no peace and unimportant talk.



I start to see the sunrise and its beautiful light, then watch few little birds playing in big trees. I smile to myself, how beautiful life was. I went downstairs, open my drawer and found a lots of chocolate milk, herb tea with various taste, and teh tarik sachets. How can i'm not appreciate all of this gifts? I say thankyou thousand times to God in my heart, then i enjoy my chocolate milk and sweet cheese bread only with myself but 100% happiness.

I might be seem alone outside, but inside i'm totally feeling joy and happy. As time goes by, i realize that real happiness coming from inside your heart, and i stop chasing delusion possession outside with endless pattern. I want to be a free human, and freedom that i'm looking for, only i found inside.



This time i write this post, i'm accompanied by rainy sound near my window, with calm mind and awareness, alone with rainy day was really peaceful and no gloomy at all. Several great books waiting for me, reading them really like meditation, i read about quantum physics and spirituality from great mystic around the world, it was a mindblowing.

For a great time and life you give to me, i say a thousand thanks to you, the One Almighty.
Love,
Mustika.H

You Might Also Like

0 comments