First post in 2023 : Detachment.

January 25, 2023


I contemplate a lot at the end of 2022, and now i'm in the middle of January 2023. This year teach me many lesson even from the countdown. The lesson is bitter if i look from ordinary perspective, but it takes me to better life if i look them from my inner perspective. Everythings familiars like taken away from me, my habbit, my friends, my huge amounts of money, my favorite activities, and many more. 

Weird, i'm even losing interest to go to beautiful place/ chit chat with my friend in a cute cafe, feels that not interesting anymore. Everythings change, the world change. My dad health was change, he had backpain and struggle for walk, looking to his condition i realize that young age and health was uncountable treasure / gift in life.

One of my best friend was have a new life, and i think we just don't have the same vibe anymore. What i observe is, like God was taking away every attachment i have, to detach me from all those things. I think God want me dive deep into my own self, my soul. In the end, i found that the real best friend is myself and God, the other just people who come and go, even your BF and family will go at their own time. So, i learn to know myself, love myself, solve my inner probs, and be my best friend of mine.

You know, it feels good to detach from everything. My goals is to finish & understanding this life before i died, so i'll back home peacefully to the side of God. Just enjoy the process of learning!.

You Might Also Like

0 comments